1) Shave regularly until you have uniform grown hair all over your face.
2) Keep you face clean. Wash your face twice a day once in the morning and in evening with a mild cleanser. This keeps dust and excess oil away and keeps the skin pores open.
3) Exfoliate your face twice a week. Exfoliating face removes dead skin cells and open up clogged pores. It influences beard growth in a positive way.
4) Use products with eucalyptus. Choose a moisturizer or other facial cream or cleanser with eucalyptus as the main ingredient.
5) Increase protein and fat intake intake. Hair is made up of protein and fat, so in order to grow beard fast we should increase our daily protein intake. We should include food items dense in protein like fish, lean meat, eggs, chicken, beef and other high protein content food. One can also include protein supplements in his diet for an overall increase in daily intake of protein.
6) Testosterone is also a factor for beard and facial hair growth. High testosterone stimulates hair growth. If you have low levels of testosterone try to boost it up. Exercising increases testosterone level. Exercise on regular basis, do some simple strength training, weight exercise and cardio.
7) Eat plenty of fruit and vegetables. Fruits and vegetables provide essential vitamins and minerals and hair cannot grow properly without them.
8) Increase your Vitamin D intake either by sitting in sun or by taking supplements. Also increase your Vitamin B1, B6 and B12 intake which are helpful for beard growth.
9) Take biotin supplements. Biotin is essential and proven to increase the growth of hair and growth.
10) Use a Beard oil. Beard oils are great partner for your beard. They are very helpful in beard growth. Choose a beard oil which suits you. There are number of options to choose while buying a beard oil but always go for the best.
11) Eucalyptus oil is great choice for increasing overall growth of beard. Apply a few drops on face and massage for about 2 minutes everyday or alternately. If you don’t have eucalyptus oil try using coconut or rosemary oil.
12) Use warm water when cleansing your face. It relax your skin and stimulates hair growth.
13) Stay hydrated. Keep your body and face hydrated. Always use a moisturizer after cleansing your face. Drinking at least 2 litres of water per day, it keeps you hydrated from inside and remove toxic substances which decrease the growth of beard.
14) Let your beard grow by not trying to give it shape in early stages of its growth.
15) Be patient and calm as it will not happen overnight. You may need to wait for months for beard to grow in shape.
16) Don’t take stress. Try to manage your stress as it have bad effect on beard growth.
17) Get plenty of rest and dont take stress. Take atleast 8 hours of sleep. Our body does the work of repairing while we are asleep. Your damaged facial cells will repair on sleeping which promotes beard growth. Follow these steps to get a good beard.